Angel Wars (Historic) — First mentioned in Archangel's Kiss.
Date / WhenEdit
Allegiance / SidesEdit
- Titus had allied with Neha and Nadiel 
- Charisemnon allied with Antonicus 
- Lijuan had remained impartial 
Cause / ReasonsEdit
- Textbook says they began because of a dispute over territory.
- Illium says they began with a woman—Raphael affirmed that.
- The textbook is whitewashed version for our children.
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
in the Secret Garden, Elena reads about the Angel Wars from a text book that Jessamy gave her to read. The book says they started over territory. Illium says they began with a woman—Raphael affirmed that.
- "It says here that the Archangel Wars began because of a dispute over territory." ... "That's the whitewashed version for our children. The truth, as always, is far more human. It all began with a woman." — Elena, Illium