History / Background Edit
✥ Uram is the first Archangel to become bloodborn in his memory. Lijuan says there have been others. Ordinary angels have turned, but those mostly young males were easily contained and retained little intellect in the change.
Known Angels of BloodEdit
Powers / Abilities / SkillsEdit
- Blood increased an angel's power to the nth degree. 
- See Bloodborn
Physical Description / Features Edit
- Humans don't even have legends about this.
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
Raphael tells Elena what an Angel of Blood is. He kills Jeffrey Deveraux's mistress at Deveraux Enterprises. Raphel kills Uram, the blood born angel, by thrusting through Uram's rib cage to hit his heart. Then he released a final blast of angelfire. It spread through Uram's body. Uram exploded in white light, lighting up all of Manhattan.
- That was the draw, the temptation, the insanity. After the Scourge took hold, blood increased an angel's power to the nth degree. But by then, no matter how they appeared, they were so insane that it mattered little. 
The essential difference between Bloodborn and Angel of Blood is that bloodborn is more a state of being, the process—and an Angel of Blood is the actual thing that a bloodborn becomes.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 32
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 34
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 33
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 38