Bloodlust — First mentioned in Angels' Blood.
Bloodtlust is a state
Symptoms and Behaviors Edit
- Bloodlust-ridden vampires kill with a unique viciousness—and they never stop. The death toll has the potential to reach thousands.
- Behaviors after the bloodlust first takes control: taking trophies, taunting people, or giving gifts
- Most devolved vamps' first kills are messy, as this was. 
- Vampires in the grip of bloodlust don't think that clearly; they're more animal than human. 
- "Over sixty percent are caught locked in bloodthrall at the site of their first kill." 
- A state between lust and stupefaction, it made the vampires unaware—unable to feel or sense to everything around them.
Known Characters in Bloodlust Edit
- Elena had once walked right up to one in Bloodthrall—he hadn't moved even when she put a Vampire Necklet him.
Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
- Elena Deveraux
- Guild Hunters
- Vampire Necklet
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit