Destiny's Rose — First appears in . Angels' Blood.
Destiny's Rose is a sculptured rose made of diamond. It was an ancient treasure. Legend said that it had been created by the combined power of the first Cadre. The truth is unknown. However, it was undeniably priceless.
- The first Cadre
Characteristics / Attributes/ Features / Descripton Edit
- Flawless, one piece diamond sculptured rose 
- light reflected off the rose in a distinctive fashion that only a diamond can.
- Width of a palm
- A high-tensile cut-through-anything blade did not make a cut of any kind on the surface of the sculpture. But in reverse, the Rose made a scratch on the blade's "scratch-proof" surface. 
Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
Elena received it via a young angelic messenger—curious about the Hunter and fresh from the Refuge (which he was not supposed to say). Elena opened it while on the phone to Sara. She decided to take it back to Raphael. Elena returned it the next day. After she left, Raphael was determined that Elena would have it. "It bore her name now." In all his centuries of existence, he'd never once considered giving it away. Until Elena. His mortal. Perhaps he'd fight Michaela over her after all.  It was next to Elena's bed at the Refuge. 
Elena awoke in the morning with Destiny's Rose on her bedstead with a cup of coffee next to it.
- He'd given it to Elena for reasons he didn't entirely understand. But she would have it. It bore her name now. — Raphael 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 11
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 10
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. epilogue
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 27
- ↑ Archangel's Kiss, Bk 2, ch. 8