Erik — First appears in Angels' Blood.
- One Day old
Habitat / Residence / Origins / Court Edit
Character / Personality / Traits / MotivationsEdit
- Like an animal—he scuttled away at the sound of
- Almost-dead/ not-quite-alive eyes. 
- He was not quite capable of walking, he had help getting to there.
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
Erik, along with Bernal, was used in an experimental test of Elena's ability. The two newly made vampires stood behind Elena by the elevator. She identified a vampire as being behind her. Once she turned to get a good look at them. Raphael dismissed them. She said she couldn't track Erik, he was too young. However, Bernal was in the lobby. Raphael was very pleased. Elena remembered his animal stare—it made more sense after how he controlled Sara's mind. Erik wasn't allowed to feed until after the test of Elena 's ability. However, Bernal had been allowed to fee. They were actually both made at the same time.
- "I misled you at the time, Elena. Both Bernal and Erik were Made around the same time-but Bernal was allowed to feed, while Erik wasn't, not until" — Raphael 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 3
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 17
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 26