Erotique — First mentioned in Angels' Blood.
Erotique is an invitation-only, vampire club. It's clientele are upscale vampires who want relax in the company of tutored humans to cater their needs according to what's acceptable or not to them.
Purpose / FunctionEdit
- Private and sexual entertainment
Requirements / RestrictionsEdit
- Invitaiton only
Characteristics / Attributes Edit
- Dancers of Erotique are described as the geishas of the West.
- Both male and female vampires
- Holds little appeal to Angels.
Physical Description / Features Edit
- Illium frequents the place because of his
fascination for mortals 
- Ransom and Illium know each other from the club. 
- Ransom has sources there—he knows some of the dancers from having grown up on the streets.
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit