Biography / History / Backstory Edit
✥ No one is certain what she is-she needs blood, but not as much as a vampire, and she does gain some energy from food. She may be the result of an aborted attempt at conversion. The healers and doctors think she may simply be one of those who are easily Made-but now that she's only partially transformed, trying to complete the conversion may kill her.
✥ Later she changes her name to Sorrow.
- Human / Unknown-Made
- No one is certain what she is-she needs blood.
Powers / Abilities / SkillsEdit
- She might be infected.
Occupation / Position / TitleEdit
Habitat / Residence / Origins / Court Edit
- Raphael's territory
Character / Personality / MotivationsEdit
Interests / Likes / Dislikes Edit
- small woman with darkly slanted eyes.
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc Edit
Events in the Series Edit
If you want to avoid spoilers, think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" for books you have not read yet. The purpose of this section is to be able to find things in the series. Please use Book References.
She was found hiding in a hole away from the building that held rest of the bodies by Elena Deveraux and Raphael when they followed her blood trail. Elena finds her naked accept for blood, her arms gripping her raised knees as she rocked. When she saw a glimpse Illium of wings, she started whimpering, locking her muscles tight. Elena insists that one of the vampires help—no one with wings. Raphael sends for Dmitri. She fears the woman will be killed. Raph says that she will need to be tested. The concern is that she may be infected—she will be killed if she is. Dmitri has taken her to their healers. She might be infected with Uram's madness—his brand is catching—she ingested some of Uram's blood, most likely by forcing her to feed from him. Elena tells Raphael the story to demonstrate that she understands that if Holly Chang become a monster, she needs to die. Dmitri reports: She doesn't carry the mutant variant of the toxin, but she does carry something. She's not contagious-and they need to discover the truth of whatever it is Uram did to her. She's under 24-hour watch.
Elena recalled the time she'd seen Holly Chang—she had turned hysterical at the sight of wings after being forced to witness Uram's atrocities.
3.4. "Angels' Wolf" Edit
For more — see: Sorrow
- That woman-girl, really-had survived a monster intent on destroying everything she was. She deserved a fucking medal for courage, not pity. — Elena
- "Without the proper procedure and with the mutant strain in Uram's blood, it should have been impossible."
- "Be easy, Dmitri," he said now. "We won't abuse her, but we must monitor her progress." If she carried the taint of the bloodborn, she had to die.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 23–24
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 26
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 36
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 23
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 24
- ↑ Archangel's Kiss, Bk 2, ch. 18