Species Associated Edit
- Late thirties
Characteristics / AttributesEdit
- Weapons are allowed for hunters. 
- the bar’s becoming quite well-known for its cocktails.
- Some of the best customers are hunters—bring their girlfriends, mates, don’t blink an eye. 
- Marco Giardes wants to retire to run the bar.
- Deacon told Marco they heard about the bar on the hunter grapevine.
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt" Edit
Sara and Deacon make their third stop there to investigate Marco Giardes in his gay bar. Both Marco and the club seem quite welcoming. Sara secretly puts a transmitter in Marco's shoe.  Sara and Deacon get a tip from the Foreign Vampire Leader that Silas is held captive by Marco at the bar. Marco says that Silas came in with new boyfriend and then killed the boyfriend. Marco locked Silas in the basement. Marco admits that he set up Inferno and gave his notice at the Guild, because Silas told him he hated knowing Marco was putting his life on the line with every hunt. He broke up with him two weeks ago for cheating. Sara call teh angel Mr. Lacarre and asks him to bring Rodney to identify the voice of his attack. 
- “I need you to stay here and protect Deacon.”
- Marco’s eyes twinkled. “The big ones want to pit themselves against him, and the pretty ones want to take him home and give him a whip.” — Sara and Marco Giardes about Deacon 
- “Get lost?” Deacon asked before Marco could. ... “Yeah.” She laughed. “Someone dragged me off to ask if you really were as hard as you looked.” 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 4
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 7
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 8