Jerry — Appears in . Angels' Blood.
Jerry is a Vampire recently arrived in NY that ran off after just a little over a year of services. He had torn out the throats of four human in his escape. His owner, Mr. Ebose had authorized the use of any and all force necessary.
- Vampire Newly made
Angel Maker Edit
Abilities / SkillsEdit
- Mr. Ebose's favorite secretary
Characteristics / AttributesEdit
- He had torn out the throats of four human in his escape. 
- He was scared when Elena caught him.
- his canines weren't fully formed—baby teeth, he was barely a year old
- he had a layer of fat—his vampirism hadn't yet advanced enough to melt away
- distinct Australian accent
- he had sweat under his armpits (Elena could smell it).
- Smokes cigars
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
Elena captured Jerry at the opening of book one. She found him in an alley with a cell phone and She locked a Vampire Necklet around his neck which forced him to stand silently in place. Elena takes Jerry to a plane bound for Australia set to return him to his angel, Mr. Ebose. Per protocol, she has to load him on the plane herself. Elena got a bonus of early and unharmed capture. Jerry's punishment will likely be severe. Elena uses him and his angel boss, Mr. Ebose, as an example in reference to the qualifications for humans being a candidate to become a vampire—because of Jerry being such an idiot.
- "Sorry, bud. You killed three women and one old man. That tilts the pity slate way over in the wrong direction." Slamming the door on him, she padlocked it. — Elena to Jerry 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit