Library First seen in "Angels’ Dance"
Known Scholars and Historians Edit
- Raphael's section of The Refuge.
Characteristics / AttributesEdit
- It has stands for studying manuscripts on. 
- There is a small room intended for Scholars to use to take to rest from their studies when needed. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.4. "Angels’ Dance" Edit
Galen walks Jessamy to the Library carring a larg book for her.  Jessamy had Galen bring her there to stay the night in the small room after her life had been threatened by a vampire assassin. He takes a position standing outside the door to guard her. She realizes she is being foolish and decides to let him take her to his aerie. 
Andromeda had place a manuscript on a stand in the back of the Library, but she couldn't concentrate on it. All she could to was to think about the letter that her mother sent her telling her she was required to return to her grandfather Charisemnon's court by the blood vow made at her birth. 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 0.4 "Angels’ Dance", ch. 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 8. Archangel's Enigma, ch. 2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 0.4 "Angels’ Dance", ch. 4