Lucifer's Girl — Appears in "Angels' Judgmemt".
- Hellhound — big black dog hellhound
Occupation / Position / TitleEdit
- Guarding the Junk Yard and Timothy Lee 
Habitat / Residence / Origins / Court Edit
- Junk Yard
Character / Personality / Traits / MotivationsEdit
- Utterly loyal
- probably bite your hand off if you look at it wrong
- She knows where her stash of food is kept and has fresh water all around. 
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt" Edit
Deacon had to shoot her with a tranquilizer dart. He caught her in the air and laid her down gently, petting her. He would adopt her if he had to kill Timothy Lee. Lucy didn't come running when Sara and Deacon entered the junk yard.
- There was no bark, nothing to alert them they’d become prey—Lucifer’s Girl came out of the darkness like a raging whirlwind. Sara ducked instinctively, and the dog’s body jumped over hers . . . to meet the clearly rapid-acting tranquilizer in Deacon’s hand. Instead of allowing the dog to fall, Deacon caught its muscled weight and lowered it gently to the ground. 
- Deacon stroked the dog’s heaving sides. “What’s not to like? She’s loyal, and she’s strong. If I have to execute Timothy, she’ll miss her master.” 
- “You’d adopt her, wouldn’t you?” She shook her head. “There go your chances of ever again getting a girl.” ... He raised his head, looking at her in that intent way of his. “Not a fan?” ... “She’s got nine-inch fangs.” Only a slight exaggeration. “A woman would have to love you an incredible amount to put up with that kind of competition.” 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 9
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 7