Orios — First mentioned in "Angels’ Dance".
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- better fighter and leader
Occupation / Position / Title Edit
Habitat / Residence / OriginsEdit
- Titus Court — Southern Africa
Character / Personality / Traits Edit
- Orios has earned his position
- Proudest of Galen as one of his students— he had "flown the highest"
- never withheld knowledge from his student, no matter that Galen threatened his position. 
- gleaming near-black skin
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
- Galen: Orios’s subordinate at Titus's court— applying to Raphael
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.4. "Angels’ Dance" Edit
Orios was happy when Galen told him he was to leave Titus’s court. He felt the men were getting confused as to who was the leader. Galen had made certain Orios knew of his own respect toward the man who had never withheld knowledge.  Zaria tells Galen that he's content and proud as a father. 
- “Orios was happy when I told him of my desire to leave Titus’s court.”
- "The men are becoming confused about who to look to for leadership,” the weapons-master had said, his near-black skin gleaming in the African sunlight. “It would have cost me should we have been forced to meet in combat to decide matters.” A big hand squeezing Galen’s shoulder. “I hope we never go against each other in battle. Of all my students, you are the one who has flown the highest.”
See Also Edit
Book References Edit