Rodney — Appears in "Angels' Judgmemt"
His Story Edit
Rodney was Made only three years ago by the angel Mr. Lacarre. But something happened in the process of Making that left him more like a child—not all of his mind was working right. One of the other vampires of Mr. Lacarre, Mindy, became jealous of all the extra time that Mr. Lacarre spent with him for having special needs. Mindy manipulated Rodney into running away saying that they would go on a cruise—he thinks she's his girlfriend. While outside his angel's court, someone in a black ski mask claiming to be a Hunter nearly succeeded in decapitating him. That is how Sara found him when she was hired by his angel to bring him back. Deacon arrived and he questioned Rodney. He is on the trail of a Hunter killing vampires.
Powers / Abilities / SkillsEdit
- none but the most basic vampire abilities
- Three years old
- He is mentally not functioning fully. 
Habitat / Residence / Origins / Court Edit
- Mr. Lacarre's court
Character / Personality / Traits / MotivationsEdit
- Very simple and childlike
- grinned showing both fangs—older vamps never did that. 
- His neck was nearly cut all the way through.
Love Interests Edit
- Mindy — He thinks she is his girlfriend
- Sara speculate to Deacon that it likely a hate group that attacked Rodney.
- Mindy was shocked that he was brought back. 
- Sara found him through his human friends. He can’t let go.
Associated Characters, Things, Places, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt" Edit
Sara captures him after finding him nearly decapitated. Deacon arrives and wants to question him. Out of fear, he first claims to have cut his own head nearly off. The admits he thinks it was maybe a hunter. He had his head covered in a black ski mask. The killer said "all hunters hate vampires". and, "vampires were the scum of the earth and angels were being polluted by them."  Sarah has him brought to Marco's place where he identifies by voice who is the one who attacked him—clearing Marco and picking Silas as the killer.  All the victims were known to all known to fraternize with humans more than usual. Sara found him through his human friends. He can’t let go.
- "What else did he say?" ... "That vampires were the scum of the earth and that angels were being polluted our presence." He made a face. "I don't see how that could be true since the angels Make us." 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 5
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 8