Known Residents—Past or PresentEdit
- The palace had been improved with new technologies to hinder attacking forces. 
- wide corridors designed for angel wings. 
- The Wing Brothers must’ve all moved to Rohan's Palace since the Brotherhood Village was deserted and still in ruins. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.4. "Angels’ Dance" Edit
Story takes place 400 years prior to the series. —Though he has been raising an army to go against Raphael, Alex is currently in seclusion with his favorite concubine, and appears to have no willingness to leave his palace.
Xi has Rohan’s palace surrounded with the intention of taking it before Favashi knew of the attack. He is seeking Alexander's place of Sleep so Lijuan can kill him before he wakes because o fa Prophecy.
Xi has Rohan's palace under siege and at a stalemate when Lijuan arrives. He has larger number of troops and is better prepared because he had warning. But he has no archangelic back-up. Lijuan few up and blasted the palace with her Black Rain—vaporized part of the buildings, creating a large gap in Rohan’s defenses for Xi to gain entry. Rohan's fighters and noncombatants mostly dead. Rohan is tied with his wings cut off—he's defiant. He doesn't know where Alexander is hidden. Lijuan says “Your father will wake at reckless speed to avenge you.”—then kills Rohan with her Black Death—he turns to black dust.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 8. Archangel's Enigma, ch. 40
- ↑ 8. Archangel's Enigma, ch. 51
- ↑ 0.4 "Angels’ Dance", ch. 8
- ↑ Archangel's Enigma, ch. 31
- ↑ 8. Archangel's Enigma, ch. 44