Sending — First occurred in Angels' Blood.
It starts off as "a hum in his blood, then a symphony, then a thundering crescendo that filled every one of his veins, stretching his tendons to breaking point and lighting him up from within. It was at that instant-before an internal implosion that could leave him stunned for hours-that he raised his hands and threw power at the wall in front of him. It buckled, then liquefied into a churning pool that reflected nothing in its ebony depths. Quickly, before the power could grow restless and seek to shove itself back into his body, he directed it into a searching pattern set to Lijuan. The swirling slowed, then stopped completely. The liquid smoothed over to black glass." 
- Archangel power
It came from the same root as their mental gifts, but it was far more potent, so potent it required a vessel to contain it. The walls of the Black Room served as that vessel. The surfaces could also be used.
- A room of pure black, sitting/standing in the dead center. The darkness a tool. The lack of stimulation amped up his awareness of that power to very high levels. 
Consequence / Side EffectEdit
- The Quiet — for twelve hours afterward. 
- He could shatter is mind if he didn't use an external vessel.
- Ability to communicate—to see and to talk at vast distances
Characteristics / Attributes Edit
- The power came from within, but needed a vessel
- It only the face and nothing else.
- Power was a drug and it didn't only corrupt, it destroyed. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit