Shah Mayur — Appears in #0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt".
Shah Mayur is a Guild Hunters who works in the intelligence division of the Guild—as a spy. He has been cited numerous times for excessive violence against one particular vampire. he is also a loner with little contact with other hunters. Shah is one of the Hunters that Deacon is investigating while on the hunt for a possible rogue Hunter turned vampire killer.
Abilities / SkillsEdit
- Intel gathering
Occupation / Position / TitleEdit
- Spy for the Guild
Habitat / Residence / Origins / Court Edit
- His apartment occupied the entire third floor of a town house.
Idiosyncrasies that put him on Deacon's radarEdit
- “He’s had five complaints filed against him by the VPA for Excessive violence against a vampire during retrieval—all five from the same vamp.”
- Doesn’t seem to have any contact with other hunters.
- Shah really is a spy. 
Characteristics / AttributesEdit
- a ladies man—hits on anything with breasts, favors petite dark-haired women. 
- Didn't hit on Sara—Deacon thinks that odd.
- if Shah was going to kill, he’d do it in a way no one would ever trace back to him. 
- tall, with black hair that swept his shoulders and dimples
- He’s had five complaints filed against him by the VPA—all from the same vamp.
- has a ladder that could be raised or lowered by remote. 
- Sara liked him. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt" Edit
Sara climbs into his window on the third floor rigged with defenses. Shah is sitting there with a gun waiting—expecting Deacon. Said he want a chance to explain before ehe got his head chopped off. He met them outside. Says he's Intel for he Guild. Figured the two of them are a good bet for keeping secrets. Sara checks his body for marks he would have gotten from one of his victims if he was the killer—he's clean. Background check reveals: Shah really is a spy—he’d kill in a way no one would ever trace back to him. 
- “And Sara, it’s not good form for the future Guild Director to be breaking and entering.” .. “Why does everyone act like it’s a done deal?” — Shah Mayur and Sara
See Also Edit
Book References Edit