Timothy Lee — Appears in #0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt".
Timothy Lee is a Guild Hunter who lives in a junk yard and has a big black dog named Lucifer's Girl, that he calls "Lucy" or "Luce". He is one of the Hunters that Deacon is investigating while on the hunt for a possible rogue Hunter turned vampire killer.
- Human Guild Hunter
Abilities / SkillsEdit
- Vampire hunter
- Goes on benders
Occupation / Position / TitleEdit
Habitat / Residence / Origins / Court Edit
- Junk yard
Idiosyncrasies that put him on Deacon's radarEdit
- Sees being a Hunter as a calling 
- Worships the Hunter-born 
- He's been in the city for all of the murders. name="GH0.5ch3">"Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 3</ref>
- Timothy had a hunt go bad, hasn’t been seen in public since—know he' saline because someone is feeding Lucifer's Girl.
Character / Personality / Traits / MotivationsEdit
- He smelled like a brewery.
- Shorter than Rodney described
- Tim had a gun in hand, a nasty bruise on the side of his face
- Sal’s All-Night-All-the-Time bar was hi alibi. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc Edit
- Marco Giardes
- Shah Mayur
- Elena Deveraux
- Silas' Friend: French vampire
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt" Edit
Sara and Deacon make their first investigative stop at Timothy Lee's junk yard. Deacon has to shoot the hellhound, Lucifer's Girl with a train dart. Deacon is fond of "Lucy" so he gently with her. tim's not home, so they put transmitters on his shoes, then leave. The background checks showed he had a hunt go bad and hasn’t been seen in public since, but they know he's alive. After the vampire attacke testing Sara for the Cadre, they found Timothy with a bruise on his face and a gun and smelling like a brewery—with Lucy sitting beside him grinning. He'd been on a bender because he found a vampire torn to pieces by a hate group—his fingers were cut off one by one. They left Elena with him to get him detoxed and help for his bruise. Sara adopted one of Lucy's pups from him, named it Slayer.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 6
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 7
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 9