Weapons Master is a position in angel courts held by a warrior with various master-level skills in fighting, war tactics, training, weapons and how to use them. It is one of the top positions in any court.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Master level fighting skills in multiple disciplines
- Train warriors and soldiers in various fighting skills and disciplines
- Must have thorough knowledge of the politics that might inform strategy.
Characteristics / AttributesEdit
- A weapons-master held considerable power and influence in an archangel’s court.
Events in the Series Edit
If you want to avoid spoilers, think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" for books you have not read yet. The purpose of this section is to be able to find things in the series. Please use book References.
0.4. "Angels’ Dance" Edit
Story takes place 400 years prior to the series. — Galen applies to Raphael court in the position of Weapon's Master. There is little room for advancement under Orios on Titus' court. He spars with Dmitri as a sort of try-out. Dmitri tells him that trust is earned and assigns him the job of training the young angels. Galen will have to learn Cadre politics to be able to make informed decisions—Jessamy is the one to teach him. Raphael met Galen to arrange his test the next day. When they spar the next day, Galen gains respect for Raphel while he passes his test.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 0.4 "Angels’ Dance", ch. 2
- ↑ 0.4 "Angels’ Dance", ch. 7
- ↑ 0.4 "Angels’ Dance", ch. 1
- ↑ 0.4 "Angels’ Dance", ch. 8