Wildfire — First seen in Archangel's Legion
Wildfire is new power that Raphael gains that invokes the power of life and healing. Raphael gains from the Cascade and through his connection to Elena.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Characteristics / Attributes / DangersEdit
- Kissed by his hunter’s mortal heart.
- Antithesis of Lijuan’s deadly rain. 
- When used in healing: it may kill used too much—any more than needed to counter the poison and it became a weapon in itself.
- Healing use: tiny ball of white gold fire swirled with luminous blue
- There was no guarantee the wildfire was strong enough to kill Lijuan—she’d survived his and Elena’s last attempt to end her, and before she’d run today, he’d seen the way the Black Rain ate at the wildfire, seen how it had put up shields against the ravages.
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
Raphael attacked Lijuan using Wildfire against her right after she hit Alexander with her deadly Black Rain immediately after he was newly arisen from his Sleep. Raphael uses it on Alexander to counteract Lijuan's black poison.
See Also Edit
Book References Edit